This look is appropriate for daytime, if you like wearing a little bit more dramatic makeup looks. It is also good for a night out. Here are the steps to achieving it:
1. Primer your eyes. I am using Avon’s primer in “Light beige”.
2. Apply light brown eye shadow in your crease. (MAC “Wedge”)
3. Apply a darker brown color on top of the light brown in your crease for more definition. (I am using MAC “Handwritten”)
See More: 7 BEAUTY TIPS FROM FRENCH WOMEN
4. Apply white eye pencil in the center of your lids, under your brows and in your inner corner to make your eyes pop. (Sephora kohl eye pencil in “Pure white”)
5. After you blend the pencil apply a little bit of a dark shimmering brown color in your crease.(I am using FF’s multi-level eye shadow compact palette).
….READ MORE ON THE NEXT PAGE