6. The next long wedding hairstyle can be created with a pouf on the top of the head and a set of loose beach waves that fall over your shoulders.
7. Why don’t you choose a beautiful floral headpiece that matches your bridal bouquet and secure it to this half-up, half-down wavy hairstyle with the top section pulled together with a braid.
8. Choose a long sideswept tousled hairdo that is secured at the neck using a section of hair.
9. If you are keen on the vintage style choose a gorgeous vintage half-up, half-down hairstyle which pulls the top section of the hair into an elegant hair pouf. This allows both sections to be pinned together into a secured curly look.
10. You can get an amazing beautiful waterfall long Post to Post Links II error: No post found with slug "four-strand-ribbon-braid-headband-hairstyle-video". It will look very freshh with a few fresh small flowers,which can be secured along with thick braid at the back.
11. An ombre colored loose hairstyle. WEll, this is bang on trend! The Post to Post Links II error: No post found with slug "idea-to-make-curly-hairstyle" is whipped into a smouldering sidepath, so that the loose and long ombre curls fall to the front. this can definitely shown off to everyone’s delight!
12. A fishtail that falls to the front? Yes, this is an adorable long wedding hairstyle. It is also very feminine, lovely and youthful which flatter a simple and elegant bridal dress.
Choose the best wedding hairstyle for you and be gorgeous on your wedding day! Consider your preferences and style and decide which of the hairstyles below is for you.