It seems now that almost everyone colors their hair today. Coloring your hair can cause a lot of damage as there are a lot of chemicals in the coloring products. However, here are some tips to help improve your hair as well as ways to make your color last longer.
1. If you are looking for a way to make your color last longer, remember that coloring it two or three shades lighter or darker than its natural shade will help it to last longer.
2. When you wash your hair, try to use cooler water. Hot water tends to fade the color and it will not last as long.
See More: HOW TO MAKE THE LACE NAIL DESIGN
3. When you are not washing your hair in the shower, make sure you wear a shower cap to keep out the extra moisture which can cause your color to fade faster.
4. The molecules in water have a tendency to wash out the color in your hair – remember, water is a natural cleanser. It is best if you use just enough water to clean and rinse your hair and nothing more.
5. Pay attention to the type of shampoo you use. You do not want a shampoo that has a lot of oil in it because it will shorten the length span of your hair color.
….READ MORE ON THE NEXT PAGE