1. Cut radish into small cubes, place in a heat-proof pot, and sprinkle with sugar. Bake in oven for about 2 hours. Squeeze the mix and pour the juice into a glass container. Take 2 teaspoons 3-4 times a day before meal and then before bed.
Cut out the middle part of radish, and pour some honey inside. The radish will release juices within a few hours. Drink the juice 3 times a day:
2 tablespoons for adults
1 tablespoons for children aged 4 to 14
Drink 200ml of warm milk before bed, previously adding 1 tablespoon of honey.
2. Jam and baked pears are great for severe cough and breathing difficulties. Dried pears decoction will clench your thirst. Add 500ml of water to a glass of grated dried pears, then boil for 20 minutes. Decoct for 4 hours. Sieve. Take 100ml 4 times a day 30 minutes before meal.
3. To get rid of mucus, drink cranberry juice with honey, or cranberry syrup – 1 tablespoon several times a day. Instead of drinking tea, try strawberry leaves or dried strawberry fruit decoction.
4. If you suffer from dry cough, grind up 1 tablespoon of eucalyptus leaves, 1 tablespoon of calendula flowers, and 1 tablespoon of licorice. Decoct for 5-10 minutes, then inhale the steam. Do not perform on young children, unless high fever is present.
5. For persistent cough, apply warm compresses. Mix 1 tablespoon of flour with 1 tablespoon of dry mustard, 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil, 1 tablespoon of honey, and 1 tablespoon of vodka. Heat up the mix, stirring constantly. Then apply to a cloth, and place on your chest. Cover up with saran wrap. Wear a warm scarf. Leave on till the compress cools down.
6. Grate 2 mature bananas, add 200ml of hot water, boil for 10 minutes. Sieve and add honey. Drink while warm.
7. Mix 100ml of fresh radish or carrot juice with 100ml of milk or honey. Drink 1 tablespoon 6 times a day.
….READ MORE ON THE NEXT PAGE