8. Mix 1 tablespoon of vinegar, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and 1 tablespoon of camphor. Soak a woolen cloth in the mix and apply to your chest area.
9. Add 500ml of water to 10 dates, boil for 30 minutes. Sieve and squeeze. Drink while hot if you have dry cough. You can make 6-7 dates in 200ml of milk.
10. Decoct 30g of raisins in cold, previously boiled water for 45 minutes. Sieve. Eat the raisins with hot milk before bed. This will help you fight even the toughest cough.
11. For children, grate 1 apple, 1 onion, and 1 carrot, mix even amount of everything together, add 2 tablespoons of honey and stir well. Administer to child, 1 teaspoon while warm 4-5 times a day.
12. Mix 2 tablespoons of grated apples, 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 tablespoon of grated onions. Take while warm 1 teaspoon 4-7 times a day.
13. Drink viburnum tea with honey.
Grate and mix 1 tablespoon of dried currant leaves with 1 tablespoon of lime blossom. Add 200ml of boiling hot water. Decoct for 30 minutes. Drink as tea while warm, 3-4 times a day.
14. Mix 300g of butter with 300g of honey, 200g of sugar, and 100g of natural cocoa butter or cocoa powder. Heat up, stirring constantly. Don’t let it boil. Once the paste becomes an even mix, take off heat. Dilute 1 tablespoon of the mix in 200ml of hot milk. Drink while hot, 3-4 times a day, especially before bed.
15. Relieve cough and mucus with the help of the following recipe. Mix 2 tablespoons of honey and 2 tablespoons of vodka, add 1 raw egg yolk. Take 1 teaspoon 3 times a day before meal.
16. Fiery milk. Cut up 10 onion bulbs into cubes, grate 1 garlic clover. Add 500ml of milk, boil till softening. Add some mint and lime honey. Decoct for 1 hour, sieve. Take 1 tablespoon several times a day.
17. Cough lollipops with honey and ginger. Mix 250g of honey and 1 teaspoon of ginger in a pot, then boil till thickening. Let the mix cool down and turn solid. Split into 15 lollipops. Eat 2-3 lollipops every day. Your cough should subside within 3-5 days.
For More Cool Health Ideas and Beauty Lessons click —> HERE