1. Drink more water. Staying hydrated will keep your skin toned and curb your appetite.
2. Eat while sitting down. We often snack on our feet, however, people tend to be more careful with their food and how much they eat when they take a minute to rest on a chair or sofa.
3. Add some color to your meal! Adding more fruit and veggies to a diet full of carbs and proteins will provide your body with the necessary vitamins and minerals.
4. Go for a walk. Just 30 minutes of walking 3-5 times a week will help you reduce stress and improve blood circulation.
5. Use spices. Some spices, like cinnamon or chili peppers, have the power to strengthen your immune system. Hot peppers also elevate your endorphin levels.
6 .Do stretching exercises. This will prevent back pains and small injuries.
7. Eat cabbage. Various types of cabbage contain indoles and nutrients that stimulate healthy hormone production and decrease your risk of cancer.
8. Use the stairs. This is a very simple way to squeeze more exercise into your busy day.
9. Eat yogurt. The bacteria will strengthen your immune system, besides, the calcium contained in yogurt reduces the risk of colon cancer and helps control blood pressure.
10. Eat more often. Eating more often in smaller portions will help control blood sugar levels. It is recommended the breaks between meals are no longer than 4 hours.
11. Turn off the TV. Studies show that people who watch TV while eating are more likely to overeat. Besides, this will spark some healthy communication and human contact.….READ MORE ON THE NEXT PAGE