1. Draw eyeliner on the upper and lower eyelids, also capturing inner contours. For such a makeup it’s best to use a product with waterproof creamy texture. It creates the effect of a liquid eyeliner, but the applicator has a convenient stick form that facilitates application.
2. Using a black cream eye shadow, darken the eyelid to make smoky eyes.
3. To prevent eyes from looking too close together, gently mark inner corners with light eye shadow.
4. And the finishing touch – two layers of mascara on the upper and lower eyelashes.
Wild cat eyes
1. Draw a line along the upper lash line so that it protrudes slightly beyond the outer corner of the eye.
See More: 5 TIPS ON HOW TO CHOOSE A MASCARA
2. Apply a dark eye shadow to the entire eyelid. Then, using a square brush, make a thick line with the same eye shadow towards the outer edge of the eyebrow.
3. Apply two or three layers of mascara to the upper and lower lashes.
4. To give the look a bit of flirtation, add a drop of gloss or pearl to the tips of eyelashes.
Image Source: vk.com
On the verge of…
1. The line should start from a point a little bit further from the outside corner of the eye. Gently pass it along the upper eyelid to the inner corner. Now, from the same point, draw a line on the lower eyelid. Try to stay as close to the lash line as possible. Take advantage of a liquid eyeliner or eyeliner marker with a fine tip.….READ MORE ON THE NEXT PAGE