2. If you want to make a festive make-up effect, apply flickering eye shadows over the eyeliner.
3. The final touch – lengthening and curling mascara. Add a little bit of shimmering mascara to the tips.
1. Draw a semicircle on the eyelids with a thick black pencil or eye shadow. The line should go up from the inner corner of the eye and down towards the outer corner. It’s very important that it passes just above the crease. In this case, even when the eyes are wide open, the effect of a drawn arch will be clearly visible.
2. To achieve a deep shade, apply a cream shadow on top of a black pencil.
3. At the end, apply voluminizing mascara to the upper eyelashes. Don’t touch the lower ones – the emphasis should be only one.