To do it properly, use our advice.
1. Apply dark gray eye shadow to the crease of the upper eyelid. Then gently smudge the line towards the lashes. Use a round medium-sized brush for blending.
2. Make an outline with a black eye pencil along the upper lash line and gently smudge it with your finger.
3. Use bronze eye shadow for blending the line along the lower lash growth.
4. Apply a little bit of silver eye shadow to the inner corners of the eyes – to refresh the look.
5. The last touch – a thick coal-black mascara.
See More: HOW TO FRESHEN THE FACE IN 15 MINUTES
If the shadow crumbled under the eyes, gently remove crumbled makeup with a cotton swab and a cosmetic milk. A light product won’t smear the makeup and won’t leave streaks.
Image Source: vk.com
A bit of glamour
If you can’t handle a black eye shadow, we offer you an alternative type of smoky eyes. Apply a purple eye shadow to the upper eyelids and then a little bit of a dark plum eye shadow to the crease. Line the lower growth of eyelashes with a black pencil and apply a light shade of purple under the eyebrows with a damp brush.….READ MORE ON THE NEXT PAGE