2) When you have a date with the new person, tell him all about your exes. It’s very important to enter into all the details, like this he will understand how honest and opened you are. And of course, when you finished explaining, tell him how much you miss one of your exes and how much you would like to get back together with them.
3) As long as you already told all the truth about your ex-stories – now it’s his turn. Ask him a lot of questions about how many girls he had before he met you and, of course, again – all in details. You need to know all of it right now, on a first date!
4) Talk with him about politics, guys often like it. The most important is – don’t agree with anything he says, because true politics’ talk involves arguing, right?
5) Now it’s time for some laugh! Start joking about him and his appearance, compare him with the cartoon’s heroes and make a lot of fun out of him.
6) Tell him all about your favourite movies, especially your favourite soap operas. He would love to know what happened in the last series. And yea, don’t forget to add that those films are the best and you can’t live without watching them every evening.
….READ MORE ON THE NEXT PAGE