Image Source: positivemed
3. Shoulder aches. Find your ‘shoulder spot’ on your palm below your pinky and ring finger. Massage it with the tip of your thumb, a minute for each hand. Shoulder aches are often caused by bad posture, so you have to find out what causes yours first. If you think your uncomfortable workplace might be the reason, try to sit straight in your chair, so that the back of the chair supports your lower back. If you can’t reach the back of your chair even while sitting straight, put a pillow behind your back.
4. Stress. When we’re feeling anxious, we often fidget with things in our hands. That’s normal. In order to get rid of stress while being under pressure, massage your palms as shown in the picture. Massage your solar plexus area as well, which is located in the middle of your palm (see general scheme). Massage this area with the tip of your thumb for 2-3 minutes in circular motions.
5. Headache. For fast headache relief, give yourself a simple and easy massage: feel the tip of your thumb and determine its most sensitive spot. Massage the spot with your other thumb. Repeat with your other hand. If your headache doesn’t get better, perhaps, it’s due to back problems, such as bad posture, or strained spine. If you suffer from frequent headaches, consult a physician in order to determine the underlying cause of your condition.
6. Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Stimulate the areas that affect your digestion by drawing a curved line along the contour of your palm from your thumb to your pinky. Massage it for 2 minutes, then repeat with your other hand. Another effective method of curing indigestion – stimulation of certain areas of your feet. Put a tennis ball on the floor, place your foot on top of it and roll the ball with your foot for 3 minutes.
7. Constipation. Massage your palm diagonally from your thumb to your pinky. This is where your ‘bowel area’ is. Massage your palm for one minute, then repeat with your other hand. Using these simple methods can help you balance your health and take advantage of the amazing healing power of your hands.
For More Cool Health Ideas and Beauty Lessons click —> HERE