1. Oil-based paint stains can be removed with a mixture of gasoline, acetone and turpentine (equal amounts)
2. Use milk to get rid of fresh ink stains on your clothing.
3. Ammonia is great for removing stains from business suit and cloak collars and sleeves.
Stain Removal Tips
See More: JEANS TO LOOK THINNER
4. If you have damp stains on your clothing, wipe them with a cloth soaked in sour whey.
5. Clean black velvet with a brush slightly dampened in kerosene, then a dry, clean brush. Hang the dress out to dry to get rid of kerosene smell, then use steam to bring back its shape. ….READ MORE ON THE NEXT PAGE