1. Aspirin. Dilute 2 aspirin tablets in 100ml of hot water and use to remove deodorant stains from your clothing. This will make the stains disappear.
2. Bread. A slice of white bread can erase grease marks from your walls and wallpaper.
See More: BASIC HAIRSTYLE TIPS AND MORE
3. Dental floss. You can use dental floss to sew back buttons, as well as restore umbrellas and backpacks.
Tips for Your Home
4. Crayons. You can use crayons to fix up damaged wooden floors and furniture.
5. Freezer. If you put your candles in the freezer before use, they will last longer.….READ MORE ON THE NEXT PAGE