1. Add hot liquid to the pancake dough, so that the dough is more sticky.
2. In order to make your pancakes pretty and delicious, let the sifted flour stand for a while instead of using it right away.
3. Follow the recipe precisely when it comes to sugar and salt. Too much salt will make your pancakes look pale, while too much sugar will make the dough overly hard.
Image Source: pinterest
4. If you dilute the flour in salty water, your dough won’t have any lumps.
5. Before cooking, sprinkle the frying pan with salt, then wipe it with a paper towel or napkin.….READ MORE ON THE NEXT PAGE