1. Get a bowl and melt the coconut oil in it. This can be done in the microwave or putting it out in the sun.
2. Add in the other ingredients and mix them together until the mixture is smooth
3. Put the mixture throughout your hair making sure that your ends are heavily saturated
4. Put your hair up and allow the mixture to stay in for at least thirty minutes
5. Wash your hair with shampoo and warm water so your hair will not look greasy
6. Let your hair air dry if possible or use a blow dryer on the lowest temperature possible to try to avoid damaging the hair more
7. Continue to use the mixture over time and you will notice your split ends improving
For More Hairstyle Tutorial and Beauty Lessons click —> HERE