Image Source: alldaychic.com
1. Use the duct tape to cover the ends of the PVC pipes to help prevent snags.
2. Lay out the PVC pipes and get ready to use them just like knitting needles!
3. Put 28 stitches on the needles.
4. Knit using the giant PVC needles until the blanket reaches the desired size.
5. Spread out the rows of stitches as you go so everything stays straight and even.
6. Bind off the last row of the wool yarn.
Using the unique knitting trick of using PVC pipes for knitting needles, you have just made the softest and fluffiest blanket ever. Nothing will feel better on chilly nights!