1. You don’t moisturize lips or don’t do it often enough.
2. Your balm contains menthol or camphor, which irritate the skin and dries it further.
3. You use matte lipstick, which has no moisturizing ingredients. Solution: don’t forget to regularly use a nourishing balm and to include exfoliation in your beauty regimen. Prepare scrub from olive oil and sugar and using a toothbrush apply it to the lips and massage. Sugar exfoliates dead skin cells and oil will moisturize and smooth the skin of the lips.
1. You always bite your lips.
2. You are a victim of adverse weather conditions (wind, frost) or air conditioner. Solution: You need a recovering product based on vegetable oils. Shea butter will cope with this especially well as it promotes healing of small wounds and cracks on the skin.….READ MORE ON THE NEXT PAGE