• Eyebrows can be shaped properly by threading or waxing, but be sure to check for stay hairs between appointments. Most makeup experts suggest using a pencil to line your brows for a defined shape, and powder to fill in any bare spots. Be sure not to use too much as it could rub off while dancing!
See More: You know a woman by her lipstick!
• There are many different eye shapes and colors, and each will require a different technique for applying eye shadow. There are many guides online, but if you’re still unsure, you can always check with a professional makeup artist. Complexion also plays a large role in which shade to choose, but in general, darker complexions look better with lighter shades.
• Apply smudge-free eyeliner in a thin line around your eyes, making sure not to leave gaps. You may also want to put a wing on the eyeliner by applying it just past the edge of your lid for a more open effect. Curl your lashes and apply waterproof mascara for a large, doe-eyed look that will last all night.
• Don’t forget your hair! It may not be possible to cut your hair on your own, but through styling, you can achieve some great results. Tie it up in a classy ponytail or bun to keep it from getting in the way, or leave it down and apply shine spray and glitter for a playful, healthy look.
• Now time for your lips. If you’ve used dark shades for your eye shadow, be sure to keep your lips in a neutral hue. On the other hand, if you’ve kept your eye makeup natural, feel free to break out the dramatic reds! Use a high-quality lip gloss over the color for full, kissable lips.
If you follow these tips, then you can get an impressive night look which will help to show off your natural beauty.