1. Bring the hair to form a simple low ponytail at the back.
2. Use a band to secure it, and then loosen the hair by slightly pulling out the band.
3. Use your thumbs to split the hair to make a small hole, as the hair is being flipped through it.
4. Start to tuck – the ponytail should be flipped over; allow it to go through the hole just created by you, and then pull it back.
5. This step should be repeated many times until you have tucked all the hair at the base.
6. Some bobby pins should be used to fix the hair and then spray to have a resistant hold.