There is a unique purpose for every makeup brush.
1. Large powder brush. You can use it for compact or loose powder. It provides you flawless application of powder to face or body.
2. Blush brush. You can use it for applying, sculpting or blending with powder products.
Image Source: makeuptutorialforyou
MAKEUP BRUSH GUIDE
4. Angled blush brush. Use it to apply powder blush to the apples of your cheeks. Its shape helps you get really natural blending.
5. Flat-top brush. You can use it for foundation, blush, powder or bronzer. It gives your foundation an airbrushed finish.
6. Small contouring brush. Used for contouring with powder products.
7. Small angled brush. This brush is for nose contouring.
8. Foundation brush. You can use it to apply emollient and water-based foundations, cheek-colour or skin treatment. After applying the product you can give it a quick sweep with your
fingers to avoid streaking.
9. Kabuki brush. Use it to apply finishing or mineral powder. Gives you a luxurious application.
10. Big eyeshadow brush. Use it to apply light shadows on big areas.
11. Flat brush with short hair. Applies and blends eyeshadows.
12. Shader brush. Use to apply and blend powder products.
13. Lip brush. They are usually small and help you apply lipstick more precisely.….READ MORE ON THE NEXT PAGE