The French braid is a classic and wonderful hairstyle, and though you may find its complex weave to be complicated, it is still easy to make your own French braid. After mastering the basics of the traditional braid down, you should consider the French lace or French braid to know how it fits you.
Easy Steps for Making the French Braid:
1. A part of hair should be divided at the top of the hair.
2. It should be split into 3 sections.
3. One of the outer parts should be picked and crossed over the middle part, thus replacing the center. Then, the middle turns to the just-removed side.
4. As the other two sections are still being held, you should pick up the side section opposite, with some hanging hair strands added to it. That part should then be moved into the center.
Image Source: alldaychic
5. This action should be repeated (a side section picked up, hair added and moved into the middle) all the way down the scalp. After braiding all the hanging hair, the hardest part is done.
6. Your hair should be regularly braided to the ends and secured with a clear, small elastic.
….READ MORE ON THE NEXT PAGE