Small Wedding Ideas to Keep Up With Your Budget
Here are small wedding ideas to help you achieve that simple, but remarkable day of your life.
Image Source: burnettsboards
• Forget the fancy invitations. It will only add up to your expenses if you have the traditional invitation in specialty papers and envelopes. You can print it yourself using stock stationary from a local store.
• Choose a location appropriate for small gatherings. You can select from private, public parks, local inns, or nearby wedding chapels to hold your wedding. You may also consider small chapel room or private landscaped grounds as these are intended for smaller occasions.
• Have that family atmosphere for your reception with home-cooked meals. Your relatives will surely love to help.
• Let your relatives and friends have a few words. They don’t need to be formal and just freely express their feelings. You can also have a video presentation showing memorable events before the wedding such as your graduation, family reunion, or your fiancé’s proposal
Small Wedding Ideas for Cheap Decors
Even without decorations, the wedding itself is a wonderful thing. However, brides would love to have a beautifully decorated wedding. Here are small wedding ideas to achieve a well-decorated wedding without ruining the budget:
• Pick an awesome location. This is an effective way to save for decorations. If the setting is gorgeous, you won’t need to add a lot of ornaments to it.
• Cut of the flower cost. Check out some Do-It-Yourself flower arrangements online to help you save on hiring a florist. You may also add other decors as substitute such as ribbons, candles or potted plants.….READ MORE ON THE NEXT PAGE