1. In order to wash your vegetables and fruit properly, pour 2-3 litres of water into a pot. Add 3 tablespoons of baking soda. Dip a clean sponge in the mixture and use it to clean your veggies and fruits, then rinse them with water.
See More: How to Give Your Hair Extra Volume
2. Add a pinch of salt while boiling cabbage to preserve the essential nutrients and vitamins.
3. Make your tea or coffee smell amazing by adding 1 teaspoon of baking soda to 1 litre of water you use to make your beverage.
4. Fruit and berries will turn out less sour if you add 1 pinch of baking soda when making jam. This will also help you lower the amount of sugar you need to add. If your fish fillet smells funny, soak your fish in a mixture of one litre of water and 2 tablespoons of baking soda, then refrigerate for 1 hour. Rinse with water then cook.
5. If you want to make your meat softer and juicier, rub it with baking soda, then refrigerate for 3-5 hours. Rinse your meat and cook it. Your meal will be extra tender and delicious!
6. Make your omelet puffy and airy by adding 0.5 teaspoons of baking soda for every 3 eggs.
7. You can replace yeast with a mixture of baking soda and citric acid (equal amounts). Add to dough (amount equal to the amount of yeast). Bake the dough right away.….READ MORE ON THE NEXT PAGE