Step 1: The Workout
- Lay on your back on a bench (use your bed or a mat if you don’t have access to a bench)
- Take one 5-pound weight in each hand
- Raise your arms straight above your chest
- Then, lower them out to your sides as far as you can, like you’re an airplane
- Now raise them up again, back above your chest
Perform 3 sets of 10 repetitions each, at least three times a week. This exercise works on the muscles under your breasts, in the upper chest and in the underarm area. Perform them for a month and you’ll see the amazing results for yourself.